The next generation in regenerative medicine has arrived at Avail Aesthetics! Introducing PRP Bio-Gel Filler…
What is PRP BIO-GEL?
PRP Bio-gel is a ground-breaking regenerative procedure that can be used to restore youthfulness to your face, neck or hands. Made from your own blood, bio-gel or bio-filler is a blend of platelet-rich fibrin and protein that creates a regenerative filler-like substance that targets volume loss as well as tissue rejuvenation with no risks or side effects.
Bio-Gel can be used for the treatment of lines and wrinkles on small and large areas of the skin. It is injected to restore the volume, lift, and rejuvenate the face, neck, and hands. The gel-like filler has the same yellow color as fat, and, when injected, it is not visible under the skin, and the results are not only more precise and refined than typical filler but also safer and 100% natural.
Because Bio-Gel is made from your own platelet-rich plasma, it contains rejuvenating qualities. The filler lasts up to a year and the rejuvenating part lasts six to twelve months. The real beauty of Bio-Filler is that it can address areas that have been more difficult to treat previously like hollowness in the cheeks and under the eyes. It can also be used to treat the sides of the mouth and nasal labial folds.
What areas can you treat with BIO FILLER?
- Tear troughs – dark or hollowed under eyes
- Peri-oral lines – smokers lines around lips
- Marionette lines
- Nasal labial folds
BIO-GEL is 100% NATURAL, ADDITIVE-FREE, and VEGAN.
What are some of the benefits of Bio-Gel?
- The PRP utilizes the patient’s own natural healing mechanism to promote improved bodily repair.
- Promotes the growth of new cells that are robust and healthy.
- Increases the body’s natural synthesis of the repairing proteins collagen and elastin.
- The benefits of the treatment continue to accumulate for many weeks following the first treatment.
Why do our injectors love BIO-GEL?
- No reported hardness, lumpiness, or irregularity like traditional dermal fillers can have
- No risk of immune response: traditional dermal fillers can occasionally trigger an immune response but PRP Bio-Gel
- No nodule formation: Very common for this to happen with traditional fillers, especially under the eyes
- No tyndall effect: This is a blue-ish tint under the skin that can happen with filler, especially under the eye area and/or if the hyaluronic acid filler was placed too superficially (close to the surface)
Kelly Smith, FNP-BC will be offering her signature PRP bio-gel filler technique exclusively at Avail Aesthetics starting on February 20th. Kelly sees clients Tuesday – Thursday at Avail Aesthetics | Cary and on Fridays at Avail Aesthetics | ITB Raleigh.
Are you an injector interested in learning more about PRP Bio-Gel and Kelly’s signature technique? Avail Academy is booking trainings now.
Email email@example.com for more info.