With more than 40 million treatments completed worldwide and counting, the Restylane® line of hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers is the broadest portfolio of fillers in the U.S. Restylane® is the only line of fillers with treatments FDA-approved for both the face and hands. Get in touch with our Cary or Raleigh, NC, office to learn more about how these fillers can help you.
How Does It Work?
This filler uses two types of technologies to deliver a natural and youthful-looking appearance. Certain Restylane® products are formulated with XpresHAn Technology™, which are the only HA filler options proven to maintain natural facial expressions.
Select Restylane® products are formulated with NASHA Technology, which creates a firmer gel texture that allows for precise injection, leading to a more pronounced lift and smoother skin. All Restylane® products deliver natural-looking results.
Is Restylane® Right for Me?
Restylane® is a good option for adults who want to improve facial volume and lip plumpness. This filler can also reduce the appearance of wrinkles and folds in certain areas of the face.
What Can I Expect?
This filler is formulated with lidocaine, which reduces pain during injection and post-injection to improve the treatment experience. Injections take little time to perform, and results last for several months after treatment. No downtime is required after a Restylane® session.
Restylane® Products and Indications
- Restylane® and Restylane-L® are for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane® and Restylane-L® are also indicated for injection into the lips.
- Lyft with lidocaine is for deep implantation into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, cheek augmentation, and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies. Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is also indicated for injection into the dorsal hand to correct volume loss.
- Silk is for lip augmentation and correction of perioral wrinkles.
- Kysse is for lip augmentation and correction of upper perioral wrinkles.
- Refyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
- Defyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe deep facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane® Defyne is also indicated for injection into the mid-to-deep dermis (subcutaneous and/or subperiosteal) for augmentation of the chin region to improve the chin profile in patients with mild to moderate chin retrusion.
- Contour is for cheek augmentation and for the correction of midface contour deficiencies.
What Kind Of Results Can I Expect To See?
The duration of results can vary depending on your chosen Restylane® filler and treatment area. With full treatment, most see results that last up to 18 months. For cheek treatments, results last an average of 12 months. If you’re receiving treatment on the back of your hands, you can expect results that last for six months. Facial wrinkles and folds, as well as a lip treatment, last an average of six months.
Before and After Photos
Schedule Restylane® Injections in Cary or Raleigh, North Carolina
Restylane® treatments are ideal for easing the appearance of wrinkles and restoring your youthful glow. Treatments take little time, and we think you’re going to love what you see. To get started, click the button below or give our office a call at (919) 322-5440 today.