We know you need no help in defining who you are. But when it comes to lifting and tightening your face and hands – that’s where RADIESSE® can help. By stimulating your body’s natural supply of collagen, RADIESSE® smooths unwanted facial lines and wrinkles and keeps your definition intact. Get in touch with our team at Cary or Raleigh, NC, to learn more today.
How Does It Work?
RADIESSE® is an FDA-approved dermal filler that uses Calcium hydroxylapatite, or CaHA, to smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. The most common treatment area is the nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). RADIESSE® is also used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands.
Why People Are Saying “Yes” to RADIESSE®
RADIESSE® is a collagen stimulator. It stimulates the body’s process of generating collagen and encourages growth for a more refreshed appearance, so beauty can bloom.
- RADIESSE® is composed of calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier.
- Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction and continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its natural collagen for a long-lasting effect.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed, and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres, leaving behind only your natural collagen.
RADIESSE® injections are a good option if you want to restore the youth of your hands or if you struggle with the following concerns.
- Smile Lines – Deep smile lines, called nasolabial folds, can give your face a tired and aged expression.
- Corners of the Mouth – Lines called oral commissures give the mouth a downturned appearance, making you look tired, angry, or sad.
- Marionette Lines – Lines under your mouth can make you look like you’re scowling, even when you’re not.
- Pre-jowl Folds – The areas on either side of the chin can look hollow as volume loss causes the skin to sag along your jawline and create folds.
- Chin Wrinkles – The lines across your chin can distract from your smile and make you look older.
The injection process is straightforward and takes only a few minutes to perform. An anesthetic will be used to minimize any discomfort you may experience during the procedure. After your injections, you are free to go home – RADIESSE® doesn’t require any downtime.
Immediately upon injection, Radiesse helps smooth out lines and wrinkles. The natural-looking results last a year or more in many patients. Common side effects of RADIESSE® include bruising, redness, swelling, pain, and itching at the site of injection.
Before and After Photos
RADIESSE® Injectable Treatments in Cary and Raleigh, NC
Tighten skin and reduce wrinkles with a simple set of RADIESSE® injections. Treatments take little time, and results last for a year or more. To get started, simply click the button below or give our office a call at (919) 322-5440 today.